Sunday, August 14, 2011

So stop asking for experience in resumes already!

Just saw this on Twitter


I guess experience doesn't count; or learning from someone else's experiences.

This is the kind of thinking shortcuts that many people use all day long. Horrible.

This is what happens when someone takes the same deffective line of thinking and comes up with a phrase that only "sounds" profund but that disintegrates when you shine some light to it


Really? The things we make make us? Not our actions... even if we don't make something? Not our thoughts? Or how we act towards others?

I am not buying a Jeep ever because when I had a Grand Cherokee Laredo Limited I had problems with the steering, the brakes and the service. But, if I had never owned a Jeep this is the kind of pseudo-profound bullshit that would make me stay away from it.

I'd rather go back to the dream that I would someday take a Jeep into the forest or the desert or somewhere that was not my office parking and the local Publix. At least that got my juices going.

No comments:

Post a Comment